Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Stages Of Life: The Good, Bad, Ugly.Voided: Lessons Learned. Smoke Signs, Happy Dazes: Wishes On Stars, Notes Of Nuts .

 The Rabbit Hole.Better Than...“Running away from our past won’t help us create a more equitable world. We need to move closer to it in order to see it clearly.The Doctor is in the house! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2022.'Saints and Sinners.


Inline image

Betty Battles, I am, The author .The director. I am the doctor . The Rabbit Hole.Better Than...“Running away from our past won’t help us create a more equitable world. We need to move closer to it in order to see it clearly.The Doctor is in the house! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2022.'Saints and Sinners.


Saturday Night Live - SNL Tweeted: don't do the voice.


Inline image
The nurse. The clinician. I am the shadow . The shade .The moonlight. I am the runner-up .The second place. The silver metal .I am the alone .
Cheers and chaps"Damn, what happened to you & what's her name.. Didn't y'all use to be friends?,long lives, lots of hats to wear. Plenty of fish, lots of frogs, monkeys on sharks, waves to be made. to grow.DRESSED. 'HAVE FUN!


Betty Battles, I am, The author .The director. I am the doctor . The Rabbit Hole.Better Than...“Running away from our past won’t help us create a more equitable world. We need to move closer to it in order to see it clearly.The Doctor is in the house! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2022.'Saints and Sinners.


Inline image
Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Thank You For Another Wonderful Year!

Betty Battles, I am, The author .The director. I am the doctor . The Rabbit Hole.Better Than...“Running away from our past won’t help us create a more equitable world. We need to move closer to it in order to see it clearly.The Doctor is in the house! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2022.'Saints and Sinners.


May be an image of 1 person and indoor

| Nationwide Cases - Aaron ...ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS,Some may even find it useful. cheers a great deal for your post.Brothers, Sisters, Kin With Parents From Hell.Always Media. We are here.Because of you, I love little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more. 

Betty Battles, I am, The author .The director. I am the doctor . The Rabbit Hole.Better Than...“Running away from our past won’t help us create a more equitable world. We need to move closer to it in order to see it clearly.The Doctor is in the house! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2022.'Saints and Sinners.



There are only two days in a year that nothing can be done. One is yesterday the other is tomorrow, so today is the day to love, believe, do, and mostly live! Thanks for taking your time to read my ad, I am 31 years old, female, I am employed full-time as a Molecular Biologist, a Pharmaceutical Research Analyst. I don't party or smoke. I am cognizant and mindful of my roommates. 

Furthermore, I am very friendly and am totally down to be friends, but I am introverted as well. My job demands a lot of relaxation and sleeping outside of work, so I need quiet after 11 pm max. If I have no errands, chores, or plans, I'm usually hanging out (sleeping hahaha) in my room. I enjoy photography, playing video games (will destroy anyone in Minecraft, Fortnite, SSBU), and going to the gym. I travel abroad for about a month out of every year for vacation and sometimes for work.

My boyfriend and I just broke up, and I'm looking for a fresh start, somewhere I can work on myself, and fortunately, I'm being transferred to head our regional office and also to start a new project. So I am moving from Montpelier, Vermont. As for my background, I have no criminal history. I'm originally from Burlington. Vermont. I went to the University of Vermont, The Larner College of Medicine where I studied Microbiology and Molecular Genetics (MMG) BSc. I did a couple of research work at - Boston Medical Center Hospital- Community Care Laboratory- Rochester Hospital. My works include applied and translational research in human immunology, bioinformatics and genetics.

I'm planning to rent for the long term, but I can do it for the short term as well. I'm either at work or at the gym. Only home to sleep, shower, and eat. I start my day around 05 - 6:30 AM and go back home around 8:00 PM. I'm actually gone 56.25% of the time and home 43.75% of the time. I am career-oriented pursuing my goals; definitely not a nightcrawler or the nightlife type. I travel during the weekend sometimes for work or visiting friends/family.

If you don't mind, I'd like to secure the place prior to my arriva
l (May 5th). I'm ready to put down a deposit and first month's rent, please reply with your name, home or office mailing address for the deposit.

  

Betty Battles, I am, The author .The director. I am the doctor . The Rabbit Hole.Better Than...“Running away from our past won’t help us create a more equitable world. We need to move closer to it in order to see it clearly.The Doctor is in the house! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2022.'Saints and Sinners.


Respectfully,

Betty Battles, I am, The author .The director. I am the doctor . The Rabbit Hole.Better Than...“Running away from our past won’t help us create a more equitable world. We need to move closer to it in order to see it clearly.The Doctor is in the house! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2022.'Saints and Sinners.

Carrie Lynn Gentry

802-368-5820 - Text only




 Earth Angels. Your post will probably be rather excellent, and I know some will discover it intriguing because it’s about a topic that’s as commonly discussed as others.

Betty Battles, I am, The author .The director. I am the doctor . The Rabbit Hole.Better Than...“Running away from our past won’t help us create a more equitable world. We need to move closer to it in order to see it clearly.The Doctor is in the house! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2022.'Saints and Sinners.


Some may even find it useful. cheers a great deal for your post.Brothers, Sisters, Kin With Parents From Hell.Always Media.


A Fish, not a frog, chasing its tail, circles, seasons causes, non profits, I want one, doing paperwork, got lost.Buying house in Texas, for my birthday next month on the 18th, the day of birthdays, returns, and rebirths. Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Good times, jackasses and the freaks out at night.How do you say "I don't give a fuck" professionally?Gems To Find, Jews In The Cities, Rats And Roaches. PLEASE MAKE WAY FOR MY MOMS KRISTEN STEWART AND DYLAN MEYER.

Stages Of Life: The Good, Bad, Ugly.Voided: Lessons Learned.Roles To Play, Hats To Wear, Cattle Calls, Heads To Count, Good Time Toads, Family Affairs, Jewish.


  • Smoke Signs, Happy Dazes: Wishes On Stars, Notes Of Nuts .
  • Stages Of Life: The Good, Bad, Ugly.Voided: Lessons Learned.
  • Stages Of Life: The Good, Bad, Ugly.Voided: Lessons Learned.I was practically chased by people who refused to wear masks in the middle of a pandemic. Love, Lights, Lessons, Lucky Breaks, Horse And Pony Shows, Dances In The Light Of Day. Heading Out To A Brand New World. Blue Oceans To Create. Wants, Needs 2.


    Stages Of Life: The Good, Bad, Ugly.Voided: Lessons Learned. Smoke Signs, Happy Dazes: Wishes On Stars, Notes Of Nuts .

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Stages Of Life: The Good, Bad, Ugly.Voided: Lessons Learned. Smoke Signs, Happy Dazes: Wishes On Stars, Notes Of Nuts .

      The Rabbit Hole.Better Than...“Running away from our past won’t help us create a more equitable world. We need to move closer to it in ord...