Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up.Hi..I need a NEW support system. NEW people. NEW friends NEW strengths.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Hands up for the help, hands up for the joys and the pains, gifts to share forever.
Idea of the Day: Confronting inequality.A humble person is not proud and does not believe that they are better than other people.Make sure to catch this boat before it sails...‘THE EMPIRE OF LIES’ Spruce Power, Solar Panels, In California. PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS. Excuses and assholes things in common, sheep and goats, horses and jackasses,under the layers, under the skin, under the stars, rocks to roll, gems to love.
The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.” — Elie Wiesel .A Walk to Caesarea. My God, my God, may it never end – the sand . Sheri Beth Jarrot, Sheri Fag hag 1 of Upland. Bitches, dykes, butches, fag hags, Sheri, Sima, Rachel Gay Jarrot, sluts, slugs, snakes in gardens of the dead heads.
Psychedelic Feelings .Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides. Evolution ~ Freaks, Fools,Frogs, Silent Knights, Joints To Roll,Faces In Layers Of Shit, Dung, And Fecal Matters, Family Affairs, Monkeys In Packs To Dodge. Head Counts. ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, Caribbean Queen
GO AWAY, FROM MY LIFE ,I HATE YOU. I like to write.Solar Lease and the UCC termination: Sungevity-Account No. 227047-Espinoza, Tony-Brand New:2022.Mayia A. (Spruce Power)Unacepptable. Close Today March 4th 2022. What the fuck, crooks, cheaters, liars, will cause you lots of headaches, customer services, is a skill they have not read, lived.
"With the talk show, all I cared about was spreading kindness and compassion, and everything I stand for was being attacked.
MARLAYNOTESLOVEONEHANDGIFTSSONGSLEFT.BLOGSPOT.COM. IN TOWN . Believe or Deceive? Why Liars Are Difficult to Sniff Out -Disneyland, Police State Of Crooks, Rats In Gloves, Wave Of Voices, Voices, Values, Dances With Wolves.You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.Love.Jesus Christ?The New World Order & How To Navigate It .
Crow, LAKOTA .I get it, change is difficult. But I'm sure you've probably heard me share this before... "If you do today what you did yesterday, tomorrow will look the same as it does today. Original of you.
The Hive Mind
The Z-Man, Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up.Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels .
- One of the reasons we need to make America great again, Eliminate corruption.We all Stand Tall against the Islamic Fascist."It's no...
- LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE OR GIN... WHATEVER.'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE ...
- Don’t Be Cruel.WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE. Lead the way. Let the world catch up.Dances In The Dark, Spiders And S...




No comments:
Post a Comment